Say Yum 2005-02-21 - Moist, Juicy Middle Burgers
Moist, Juicy Middle Burgers
It's finally stopped raining and the sun is shining, for a few minutes anyway. We're still beaming from the excitement of the shin-dig with the Dawn and Drew party last night. We had a guest from out of town hang out, so we didn't get to chat about our experience in tonight's show.
So, to take advantage of the pockets of sun, and our new wireless mics we used our outdoor, propane gas grill to cook up some Moist Juicy Middle Burgers Check out the slide show of the process.
Listen to the Say Yum podcast!
SayYum-2005-02-21.mp3 [18.8mb (38:48) 64kbps]
This evening we've got a guest, Chris Porter, over for barbequed burgers stuffed with blue cheese and bacon. We're dodging thunder storms to use the BBQ, but it all works out. Porter tells some stories about the restaurant industry, being robbed, and keeps the banter going in the Say Yum kitchen. We were having so much fun that most of the music is all background tonight.
Checked out the Dawn and Drew party in San Francisco last night. Lots of cool people; listeners, casters, developers, and more. Some of the folks we met:
- Dawn and Drew of course. Very cool folks.
- Michael Geoghegan also a very down to earth guy...and tall like me.
- Michael Butler from the Rock N' Roll Geek Show who I'm sharing some music with
- James and Rin who've done a very cool cooking video. They've recommended a recipe we're hoping to do soon.
- Sam Levin from Inside Mac Radio. We'd love to be on your show Sam.
- Curtis from Sports Pod Podcast
- Nick Starr who flew all the way out from Florida.
- Adam Curry and the Say Yum team...we nabbed a picture with him
- and Ron Bloom, Adam's partner